This is a recent message from Thameslink trains about their new timetable and travel guidance:
We will be introducing a new timetable on Monday 6th July, for those customers whose journey is necessary. The new timetable is live in the journey planners, so that you can check your journey now.
If you do need to use our services, please follow this guidance:
- You must wear a face covering on public transport – while there are very important medical exemptions, this is a simple thing everyone who can, should do to help reduce the risk to others.
- Please follow the government social distancing guidelines
- Always check your journey before you travel
- Book tickets online and use contactless payments wherever possible
- Avoid travelling in busy hours– The busiest time on our network is now 06:00-07:30. We highlight busy trains through alerts in journey planners, there is advice on our website and announcements at stations. If you can, planning to travel on a quieter train will help everyone to promote social distancing
- Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after travelling
- When waiting for a train, avoid crowding the exit doors when leaving the train and allow your fellow passengers to leave the train safely
CLICK HERE to find out more.